Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flatbread Pizza

Flatbread is one of my favorite pizza places.
NorthConway, NH is my absolute favorite one. It's cool to go to this one and sit on the twig sofas and chairs and sit around with friends and eat their amazing pizza.
I love all of the pizzas I tried, but my favorites are
Jay's Heart- your basic tomato and cheese pizza
I love their special pizza with onion marmalade, roasted red peppers and bacon.
You must first order their house salad with the most amazing house dressing.
I get extra dressing to pour over my salad and save some to dunk all my pizza in.
My favorite drink is the Just Peachy! It's a blend of raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, fresh squeezed lemon and lime juice and apple juice. They have some yummy beer too!
So def try the salad, pizza and drinks and you will be happy as a pig in mud xox

No comments:

Post a Comment